Single-Box Packing Guideline
• Ship non-fragile products like soft goods inside a sturdy outer box.
• Use fillers like crumpled newspaper, loose-fill peanuts, or air-cellular cushioning material to fill void spaces and prevent movement of goods inside the box during shipping.
• Place goods that might be affected by dirt, water, or wet conditions inside a plastic bag.
• Consolidate small parts or spillable granular products in a strong sealed container, such as a burlap or sift-proof plastic bag, then package in a sturdy outer box.
• Use the H taping method for sealing your package, this will help prevent accidental opening.
Calculating Dimensional Weight
Dimensional weight applies when your package is relatively light compared with its volume. If the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight, charges based on the dimensional weight will be assessed. To calculate it:
- Multiply length by width by height in inches.